Webster-Rock Hill Ministries
111 Waymire Ave
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 (Noon)
St. Louis Area Resources
The Spot provides a list of several St. Louis area resources in a variety of categories.
United Way Missouri
Call 2-1-1 or (800) 427-4626
Mercy Neighborhood Ministries
The Mercy Neighborhood Ministry project provides lists of resources in multiple areas.
Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program
The Missouri Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) has two components: Energy Assistance/Regular Heating (EA) and Energy Crisis Intervention Program (ECIP). EA is designed to provide financial assistance to help pay heating bills for Missourians during the months of October, November, December, January, February, and March. Eligibility requirements for EA are based on income, household size, available resources and responsibility for payment of home heating costs. Eligibility for EA may also qualify individuals for additional financial assistance through ECIP.
Free tax preparation
*Income limit is $52,000
Webster Groves High School does not provide holiday assistance in the form of gifts or monetary assistance, however, below are community resources you can contact to obtain help for the holidays for your children.
- Deadline: November 7th
- For children ages 16 and younger
- Location 7701 Rannells Ave (2 blocks behind the ALDI in Maplewood)
- Process: Between 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays, families can sign up for holiday assistance at the 7701 Rannells location until November 7th. Families need to bring a photo ID, a social security card for every family member (or birth certificate for children 6 months and younger), and proof of income for the last 30 days.
- For more information, call (314) 781 - 5434 or visit http://www.usc.salvationarmy.org/maplewood.
Santa's Helpers Inc. St. Louis
- Contact Anne Gibbs to inquire about a referral to Santa's Helpers.
- Be prepared to share the following information with Mrs. Gibbs
- Names and ages of all family members (adults and children)
- Any disabilities, health conditions, or special circumstances of any family members
- Annual income of the family (combined of all adults in the home)
- Family's Race
- Holiday family celebrates (Chistmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or other holiday)
- The number of years that the family has been helped by Santa's Helpers
- Working phone number and accurate address of the family
- Reason for request (low-income alone is insufficient)
Webster-Rock Hill Ministries
- Visit Webster-Rock Hill Ministries in person to request assistance, Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 12:00 Noon
- Located at 111 Waymire Avenue, Webster Groves, MO 63119
- Assistance for families living in the 63119 zip code
- Families need to bring a photo ID, proof of residence, social security cards for all family members, and proof of income
- For more information, call (314) 961 - 5082