LG 5 Refine
High Priority Standards
NCCAS Standards 2014
Artistic Process – Creating
Anchor Standard: Refine and complete artistic work.
Students will be able to refine their work and continue to grow as artists.
Level 4: Student demonstrates an in-depth inference or advanced application or innovates with the learning goal.
Level 3: Student demonstrates mastery with the learning goal as evidenced by:
- Applying constructive criticism to personal work.
- Reflecting on, revising and refining work over time.
Level 2: Student demonstrates he/she is nearing proficiency by:
- Recognizing and recalling specific vocabulary, such as: practice, constructive critique, reflection, revision, refining
- Performing processes such as:
- Identifying aesthetic elements during a discussion. o Revising personal work.
Level 1: Student demonstrates a limited understanding or skill with the learning goal.