Kindergarten enrollment in the Webster Groves School District has begun. To enroll your child, you will need the following documents:
- Three or more documents are required to establish the residency and domicile of the parent(s) or guardian(s) with whom the student resides within the District. (See below for specific details on acceptable forms of proofs of residency.)
- If the student is residing with a court-appointed legal guardian who resides within the Webster Groves School District, a certified copy of the court order granting legal guardianship to such person.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- A copy of the student’s health information and immunizations record as required by the state of Missouri.
- In the event that the parents of the student are divorced, and either (a) the parents share physical custody of the student, or (b) the parental rights of one of the parents has been terminated, a copy of the parents’ Decree of Dissolution of Marriage or the other Court Order terminating parental rights.
Children are eligible for kindergarten if they reach the age of five before Aug. 1, 2020.
In order to enroll a student in the Webster Groves School District, the parent or court-appointment legal guardian of the student must provide a valid driver’s license or photo ID and documentation from each of the lists below.
All documents provided must be current and display the name of the parent or legal guardian, as well as their residential address within the WGSD (private information may be blacked out.)
If the parent/legal guardian does not own the property within the district, or does not have the required documentation, the parent/legal guardian should call the Student Services Office at 314-918-4003 to schedule an appointment to determine their eligibil- ity to enroll in the Webster Groves School District.
A valid driver’s license / photo ID plus one document from List A and one to two* documents from List B. Current documents must be provided to enroll.
Please contact the Student Services Office at 314-918-4003 if you have questions or concerns.
Avery kindergartners Reid Wortman, Lorraine Hill and Morgan Beasley enjoy their school day activities.
List A (One Document)
Real Estate Tax Bill
Residential Sales Contract
Signed Residential Lease Agreement
List B ( *If DL/ID reflects a district address, one additional document required; If DL/ID does not reflect district address, two additional documents required.)
Current Utility Bill (electric, gas, water within the last 30 days)
Current Occupancy Permit (Original document; no copies)
IRS Tax Statement
Personal Property Tax Receipt
Social Services, Social Security Benefits Statement, or other Legal/Court Documents
Voter Registration Card.
In addition, you must bring a copy of the student’s birth certificate and a copy of the student’s health information and immunization record, as required by the state of Missouri. The following immunizations must be up to date: DPT, DT, oral polio, MMR, measles, mumps, German measles, hepatitis B, HIB and TBC test. If applicable, also provide Individual Education Plans (IEPs) and/or legal documents such as court appointed guardianships, foster care placements, parenting plans, etc.