When to keep your child home
Students and staff who exhibit the following signs and/or symptoms should be excluded until symptom-free or a licensed care provider submits a note of non-contagious status:
- Fever of 100 F or more during the school day, that persists or increases, or if the nurse's professional judgement warrants.
- Any student excused with a temperature of 100F or more must remain at home until the temperature is normal for 24 hours without fever reducing medication.
- Any undiagnosed rash accompanied by fever or weeping lesions.
- Any untreated or suspected cases of conjunctivitis (with discharge).
- Any cases of untreated Impetigo.
- Vomiting accompanied by fever and/or nausea
- Diarrhea - more than twice