Board Meeting Information
The Webster Groves School District Board of Education meets on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of each month unless otherwise noted.
Due to COVID-19, our Board Meetings will be held via video conference (Zoom).
Board meetings can be viewed via live stream on the district's YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/WebsterGrovesSchoolsMO/videos
Board Meeting agendas, meeting minutes and audio/video can be found on:
Meetings can be viewed at anytime by clicking on the 'Watch Video' button located on the meeting agenda.
Regular Board Meetings are held at 6:30 p.m. in the Board Room of the Administrative Office at 400 E. Lockwood Ave. Meeting dates, times and locations are subject to change. Regular meetings are open to the public.
Closed Session (Executive Session) - The Board meets in closed session to discuss matters related to personnel, confidential student matters, legal issues, real estate or other items as designated by state statute. These sessions are usually held immediately before Regular meetings.
Public Comments held by video conference - Anyone who wishes to add a public comment to a board meeting can do so by submitting it to Shari Meyers at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 314-918-4004 by noon of the day of the meeting. The public comments will be attached to the meeting agenda for the community to view.
Board Candidate Filing - Filing will begin on December 15, 2020 at 8 a.m. and will continue through regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (except for 11:30 to 12:30 p.m. each day). Filing will not occur on days that the school district offices are closed due to inclement weather, December 21, 2020-January 1, 2021 for winter break as well as January 18, 2021 for Dr. Martin Luther King Day. Filing will end January 19, 2021 at 5 p.m. For those filing on the first day (December 15), ballot order will be determined by a random drawing. Those filing after that date will appear on the ballot in the order in which they filed. If the district is closed due to COVID-19, board candidate filings will be taken by appointment, except for the first and last days when the office will be open. To make an appointment, please contact Shari Meyers at 314-918-4004 or email email@example.com.
There are two positions available with three-year terms. An information session for people interested in running for the School Board will be held on Thursday, December 3, 2020 at 6 p.m. in the District Service Center located at 3232 S. Brentwood Blvd.
2020-21 Board Meetings, PD, Self-Evaluation
- June 24, 2020
- July 13, 2020 (Monday-4:00 p.m.)
- July 20, 2020 (Monday-7:00 p.m.)
- July 29, 2020 (Wednesday-12:00 p.m.)-special meeting
- July 31, 2020 (Friday-4:00 p.m.)-special meeting
- August 13, 2020 (Thursday-6:00 p.m.)-special meeting
- August 27, 2020
- September 10, 2020
- September 21, 2020 (Monday)-rescheduled for September 29
- September 29 Tax Rate Hearing (6:00 p.m.)
- September 29 (Tuesday, 6:30 p.m.)
- October 8, 2020 - Cancelled
- October 22, 2020 (6:30 p.m.)
- October 28, 2020 (Wednesday-4:30 p.m.)-special meeting
- November 12, 2020
- December 8, 2020 (Tuesday-6:30 p.m.-WGHS Cafeteria)
- December 18, 2020 (Friday-3:00 p.m. Special Meeting via video conference - Zoom)
- January 9, 2021 (8:55 a.m.)
- January 9, 2021 PD Session
- January 28, 2021
- February 11, 2021
- February 25, 2021
- March 11, 2021
- March Board Self-Eval TBD
- April 8, 2021 Installation of Officers
- April 22, 2021
- May 13, 2021
- May 27, 2021
- June 10, 2021
- June 24, 2021