New Student Enrollment
Welcome to the Webster Groves School District! You will begin the enrollment process for your child(ren) at our central office building, located at 400. E. Lockwood. New student enrollment will take place on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:00 am to 11:30 am through August 9th. After the school year begins, new student enrollment will continue on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 am to 10:00 am. To be respectful of your time we ask that you call ahead (314-961-1233) to schedule an appointment, however walk-ups are welcome. Following the initial step of the enrollment process you will complete the remaining portion of the process online. For your convenience we will have kiosks available for you to do this, or you can complete from the comfort of your home. Please bring the following documents with you to enroll:
- Three or more documents are required to establish the residency and domicile of the parent(s) or guardian(s) with whom the student resides within the District. (See below for specific details on acceptable forms of proofs of residency.)
- If the student is residing with a court-appointed legal guardian who resides within the Webster Groves School District, a certified copy of the court order granting legal guardianship to such person.
- A copy of the student’s birth certificate.
- A copy of the student’s health information and immunizations record as required by the state of Missouri.
- In the event that the parents of the student are divorced, and either (a) the parents share physical custody of the student, or (b) the parental rights of one of the parents has been terminated, a copy of the parents’ Decree of Dissolution of Marriage or the other Court Order terminating parental rights.
Children are eligible for kindergarten if they reach the age of five before August 1, 2018.
In order to enroll a student in the Webster Groves School District, the parent or court-appointment legal guardian of the student must provide a valid driver’s license or photo ID and documentation from each of the lists below.
All documents provided must be current and display the name of the parent or legal guardian, as well as their residential address within the WGSD (private information may be blacked out.)
If the parent/legal guardian does not own the property within the district, or does not have the required documentation, the parent/legal guardian should call the Student Services Office at 314-918-4003 to schedule an appointment to determine their eligibility to enroll in the Webster Grove School District.
A valid driver’s license / photo ID plus one document from List A and one to two* documents from List B. Current documents must be provided to enroll.
*If DL/ID reflects district address, one additional document required; If DL/ID does not reflect district address, two additional documents required.
Homeowner’s Policy Current Utility Bill (electric, gas, water within the last 30 days) Mortgage Statement Current Occupancy Permit (Original document; no copies) Property Deed Insurance Statement Real Estate Tax Bill IRS Tax Statement Residential Sales Contract Personal Property Tax Statement Signed Residential Lease Agreement Social Services, Social Security Benefits Statements or Other Legal/Court Documents Voter Registration Card
Please contact the Student Services Office at 314-918-4003 if you have questions or concerns. Thank you for your interest in the Webster Groves School District.