Equity in Education Committee Details
Tina Clark-Scott 314.918.4378 email@example.com Shane Williamson 314.918.4021 firstname.lastname@example.org
Meets: 4 times per year
2022 – 2023 Meeting Dates: September 26, November 29, January 30, and April 24
Meeting Location: Webster Groves High School - Library
Meeting Times: 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
- Review and examine District disaggregated data to identify strengths and any bias that may prevent students from succeeding.
- Celebrate individuals, groups, and schools making significant contributions toward becoming an inclusive and equitable community.
- Collect and maintain updates from each school’s PTO equity committee.
- Highlight best practices for embedding equity into practice.
- Activate/continue school-based committees focused on equity.
- Review action plans from school-based committee work toward becoming an inclusive and equitable school.
- Serve as a catalyst for community actions and resources directed toward becoming an inclusive and equitable school.