Webster Groves School District holds the health and safety of our staff, students and community as a top priority. We want to ensure that those connected to Webster Groves School District have access to information about the district and COVID-19.
We are closely monitoring the situation per guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Updates will be posted as available. Please check back regularly.
We encourage all community members to become familar with the CDC recommendations for prevention, which are the same practices used to prevent the cold and flu including:
- When you go to public spaces, avoid crowds as much as possible. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Keep 6ft space between yourself and others.
- Stay home as much as possible to further reduce your risk of being exposed.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your face, nose, mouth, eyes, etc. with unwashed hands.
- Stay hydrated.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces (for example: tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, sinks & cell phones)
- Stay up to date on developments.
Coronavirus Updates and Resources
For updated information for MO, visit the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services website