Welcome to third grade! I am so happy to have you as part of our class.
This year you will have lots of opportunities to meet new friends and learn many new things. We are going to work together as a team to make sure that you learn all of the exciting third grade material we’ve set up for you, as well as some things that you will get a chance to choose.
Since we will be working together as a team, I want you to know what I promise to do for you during the school year:
- I promise to always speak respectfully to you.
- I promise to make time to listen to you.
- I promise to learn your strengths and areas of growth.
- I promise to be flexible.
- I promise to plan learning activities that increase your areas of strength while focusing on areas of growth.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org