School starts August 14, so let's ensure your child has everything needed for a great start to the school year! On this page, you'll find important registration information, plus tips, suggestions and resource links.
You will register for the 2018-19 school year through the Parent Portal. Registration materials not available through the portal, but available on our website include:
- Helpful Contacts
- Important Dates, Daily Schedule, and Parent Meetings
- Link to order your child’s yearbook
- Parent Link (contains helpful back-to-school information)
- Junior Parking Application
- Senior Activities Information
- Schedule Change Information
Simply click on the link below to get started.
Students at the high school need just the basic supplies to start the school year: pens, pencils, and paper. Students will be given a more detailed list in each class on the first day. Students are also welcome to bring their own device.
The official school calendar is now online only. To view, simply click on the link above. Our calendar allows users to print, export to your existing calendar, or get calendar dates via RSS.
If you need assistance, please contact us at 963.6400.