Distance Learning Updates!
- Due to distance learning there will not be any late fines incurred going forward this school year.
- All items will be automatically renewed until the first day we can be back in the building.
- Please do not go up to school to return items at this time. Stay home and read!
- If you need any help we are more than happy to try!
- Book suggestions will be gladly given.
- There are a lot of free resources available right now. Authors have been very gracious about removing copyright restrictions.
- Contact: Google Voice Phone Number
- Mrs Coblitz 314-403-0798
Library Hours (Closed until further notice)
- Monday-Thursday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
- Friday 7:00 am - 3:00 pm
- Library Computer Lab: Classroom use only 7:55 am - 2:35 pm
- Mrs. Coblitz: Library Media Specialist email@example.com 314-963-6400 ext. 11926
- Mrs. Forderhase: Library Media Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org 314-963-6400 ext. 11928
- Mr. Fitzgerald: Library Media Aide email@example.com 314-963-6400 ext. 11926
- Mr. Wilson: Tutoring Center/Test Center firstname.lastname@example.org
Students must have an individual pass to study in the library without a teacher except before or after school. When you enter the library please sign in on the computer and leave your pass at the circulation desk. If you leave the library before the end of the period please sign out and ask the library staff for your pass.
Checking Out Materials
- Your Library Account
Log in to your library account to manage your library materials. By using your computer login and password you can login to the OPAC to renew materials, keep personal lists, create works cited for your library materials, and more!
- Books & Magazines
Books and magazines may be checked out for a two-week period from the date of check out. No more than six library items may be checked out at one times (this does not include your English texts). There will be a two-day grace period to return books/magazines after the due date without being charged a fine. Library fines are $.10 per day. If you wait until the third day to return your materials you will be charged a fine for the two grace days and any other days that the materials are still out, up to the cost of each book or magazine.
- Reference Materials
Reference materials may be checked out on an overnight basis during 6th/7th period or after school. Reference materials must be returned to the library before first hour the next school day. If they are not returned we will come and ask you for the material(s). Library privileges will be lost if reference materials are not returned. The fine on reference books is $.10 per day.
Books and magazines may be renewed two times. You cannot renew items that are on hold for another student.
No food is allowed in the library. Drinks are allowed, but please place them on the floor away from the computers/laptops.
Students may visit the library during their lunch period. They must eat their food before coming to the library. Students will sign in on the library Google form. Classes and research passes have priority. Lunch students are not guaranteed the use of a computer during lunch.