First to Zero!
2+ player game
sided die or deck of cards with only A-6
Paper and Pencil
- Cards are stacked, face down, in center
- All players start with 100 written at the top of his/her paper.
- Player 1 draws a card and decides if that card represents the number of tens or ones (i.e. if he/she draws a 5, it can be 5 or 50), then subtracts that number from 100.
- Player 2 draws a card and decides if it represents the number of tens or ones, then subtracts from 100.
- Players continue taking turns, subtracting from his/her previous answer.
- Younger students can keep track of their score on a 100 chart.
- First player to 0 wins!