Classroom Rules and Expectations
1. Students must wear gym shoes (tied tightly) in order to participate.
2. Students are to enter the gym and begin to jog around the blue part of the floor.
3. Students are not to lay on the gym floor.
4. Do not ask "What are we doing today?" upon entering the gym. We will tell all the students at the same time.
5. Raise hand only at the end of directions, when asked for questions.
6. All personal belongings must be in the hallway.
7. NO BULLYING.
8. Use good sportsmanship, teamwork, cooperation and leadership skills.
9. Students may use the bathroom and drinking fountain outside the gym, with permission.
10. Students must bring a note from parents if sick or injured.