Please note that for the 2023-24 school year, families will be able to register for Adventure Club online and students will be selected via lottery. This is to provide all families a more equitable opportunity to utilize this in-demand program.
What will the new application process be?
- From March 31 to April 14 families who wish to be considered for the initial lottery will navigate to the Adventure Club website where they will find a link titled “2023-24 Adventure Club Waitlist”. (Note: the waitlist form will remain accessible)
- Families will enter their names on the waitlist to be considered for enrollment.
- On April 24, we will begin to notify all families whether their student has been selected in the lottery.
- Selected families will receive enrollment paperwork and be charged a $50 processing fee, all to be completed online via Brightwheel.
- Students will be considered officially enrolled once the enrollment paperwork and processing fee have been received.
While it is our goal to offer care to as many families as possible, enrollment is contingent upon available staffing. We appreciate your continued understanding in this regard.