Varsity Football Spectator Expectations
8/22/2022 - Friday night football games are a great way for our school community to come together and show our school pride. In order to keep these events safe and enjoyable for all of our community members as well as our guests from the opposing schools, we would like to pass along a few reminders and expectations for this season.
- The Moss Field ticket booths will open 60 minutes prior to kickoff.
- Admission for all regular season home varsity football games will be $5 per person. Children under 6 years of age are free.
- Season Passes and Individual Game Tickets can be purchased in advance online at: https://statesmensports.org/event-tickets
- Parking is allowed in the lots and on the surrounding streets where permitted.
- Vehicles are not allowed to access and park on the practice field behind the stadium.
- Set up any tents, grills, etc. in the grass area between the lot and the stadium fence.
- Tailgating is only allowed on the main parking lot.
- Please remember that the use or possession of alcohol, tobacco, or other drugs is strictly prohibited anywhere on school district property which includes the Moss Field parking lot.
- There is no re-entry allowed at the varsity football games.
- Spectators are asked not to bring backpacks or other large bags into the stadium.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed in the stadium.
- Students under high school age must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- Personal footballs, soccer balls, or other athletic equipment are not permitted.
- Even though these events take place outside of the regular school hours, they are still school sponsored events taking place on school district property and school rules will still apply for all Webster Groves School District students.
Once again, thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you at Moss Field for another great season of Statesmen Football.