Give someone the joy of knowing they are appreciated. We're launching a brand new program designed to recognize Webster Groves School District employees, citizens, residents or community volunteers. The deadline to submit a nomination is March 1, 2023.
A WGSD Inspires Award recipient is someone who:
- has made a long-term commitment to WGSD (5 years of service minimum is suggested)
- demonstrates consistent leadership and exceptional performance
- motivates and inspires others
- goes far beyond what is expected in their role
- exemplifies the ideals of their role
- is an active and positive role model
- has vision beyond the immediate
- has provided extraordinary service to the WGSD community
Winners will be recognized at the district's annual Recognition Reception on Tuesday, May 9.
The nomination form and more information about the WGSD Inspires Award can be found here.